Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Fuckin' December... Happy Holidays









Well, I’ve thought about doing this in the past. I’ll be the first to admit that I actually enjoy singing some Christmas carols. I grew up a singer, and some of the stuff is just outright fun to sing. Anyway, there is definitely LOADS of bad music out there regarding this season. However, there is some fun, funny, and decent shit out there as well. This show has a lot of that. I’m not going to pretend to be a “big fan” of every song, and I’m fairly certain there is going to be a song on here that nearly everyone will be like “What the fuck was he thinking including this crap?” 

This is a very manic show. I had a hard time coming up with a name for the show so I just went easy, and as anti-FCC as I could. So folks, It’s Fuckin’ December:

Part I

J.D. Titan (H.P. Lovecraft Preservation Society) – It’s the Most Horrible Time of the Year

Transiberian Orchestra – Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24) (Partial)
The Reverend Horton Heat – Frosty The Snowman
Sample: Santa’s Slay
Lemmy Kilminster, Dave Grohl, Billy Gibbons – Run, Run Rudolph

Part II

Crudbump – Fuck You If You Don’t Like Christmas
The Dunwich Children’s Chorale (H.P. Lovecraft Preservation Society) – The Shoggath Song
Zombina and the Skeletones – I Want a Chainsaw for Christmas
The Ravers – (It’s Gonna Be A) Punk Rock Christmas

Part III

The Vandals – Christmas Time for My Penis
Nerf Herder – I Got a Boner for Christmas
Sample: Black Christmas 1974
GG Allin – GG’s Christmas Song

Part IV
Chuck Billy, Scott Ian, John Tempesta – Silent Night
The Dagon Tabernacle Choir (H.P. Lovecraft Preservation Society) – Silent Night, Blasphemous Night
No Doubt – Oi! To The World (The Vandals)

Part V

Alice Cooper – Santa Claws is Coming to Town
The Dunwich Children’s Chorale (H.P. Lovecraft Preservation Society) – Here Comes Yog-Sothoth
Tran-Siberian Orchestra – Wizards of Winter
King Diamond – No Present’s For Christmas

BONUS – Matt Fahey w/ Patients at Arkham Asylum – Away in A Madhouse

DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILE HERE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YMWRWJY9
DOWNLOAD THE .RAR FILE HERE:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6NBF3YY5

No comments:

Post a Comment